STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)
The summary for the STD Surveillance Network (SSuN) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
STD Surveillance Network (SSuN): Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS08-865 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)." Approximately $1,850,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund eighteen awards. The purpose of the program is to strengthen and expand the existing capacity of the SSuN platform. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-865|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Health Services_Sexually Transmitted Diseases Control Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||May 15, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 13, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,850,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the 65 state, county, city, and territorial health departments that are current recipients of Comprehensive STD Prevention Systems grants may apply for this program. See the full funding opportunity announcement for further detail.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Center for HIV-AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention
- • Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)
- • National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Preve...
- • STD AAPPS Supplemental Funding for Enhanced Congenital Syphilis Response
- • Evaluation of STD Programs' Deployment of DIS to Improve HIV Outcomes
- • Comprehensive STD Prevention Systems, Prevention of STD-Related Infertility, and Syphilis ...
- • American Indian and Alaska Native STD
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2