SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development
The summary for the SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development: Project Goals ¿ To promote and stimulate public purposes such as education, job training, development of responsible citizenship, productive community involvement, youth experience, and furthering the understanding and appreciation of natural and cultural resources through the involvement of youth and young adults in the care and enhancement of public resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||SWEPMT Native Plant Material Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00117|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 18th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 18th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 29th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone Riv...
- • Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- • Citizen Science program
- • Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo
- • Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Br...
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...