Safe and Effective Instruments and Devices for Use in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (STTR [R41])
The summary for the Safe and Effective Instruments and Devices for Use in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (STTR [R41]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Safe and Effective Instruments and Devices for Use in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (STTR [R41]): Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) to propose research to develop new devices and instruments, and/or improve existing devices and instruments, to monitor and treat newborn infants and small children safely and efficaciously. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the STTR (R41) grant mechanism for Phase I applications and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, RFA-HD-10-012, which solicits applications under the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) (R43) grant mechanism. This FOA does not support STTR Phase II, Fast-Track, or Phase II Competing Renewal applications. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. NICHD has set aside $450,000 to support up to 2 meritorious applications; and NHLBI has set aside $450,000 to support up to 2 meritorious applications for the fiscal year 2011. Future year amounts will depend on annual appropriations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Safe and Effective Instruments and Devices for Use in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units (STTR [R41])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-10-013|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 17, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disease Modifying Therapies for Chronic Lung Disease (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- • Limited Competition: Network Management Core (NEMO) for the Pulmonary Trials Cooperative (...
- • Advancing Novel Research Models to Study Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (U01 Clinical Trial...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Bioinformatics Center (U24 - Clinical Trial Require...
- • Management of Asthma in Primary Care - Clinical Center (UG3/UH3 - Clinical Trial Required)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...