Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship
The summary for the Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship: This task agreement will support collaboration between the School of Architecture, University of Texas-Austin and the Historic Preservation Program (HPP) of the National Park Service, Intermountain Region, to provide learning and skill development opportunities to students and to document and preserve historic structures and cultural landscapes. The Regionâ¿¿s impressive portfolio of cultural resources includes iconic World Heritage sites, National Historic Landmarks, National Historical Parks and Sites, National Monuments, and Parks with significant numbers of historic properties already on the National Register. Vital to the success of the NPSâ¿¿s stewardship responsibilities is the Historic Preservation programâ¿¿s ability to educate and train future preservation specialists in the inventorying, documentation, and evaluation of historic properties in the Regionâ¿¿s 89 units. These internships will focus largely on the Park units in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado with summer residencies in the Santa Fe office or within selected Parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00377|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 15th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 15th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 26th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,072|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$98,072|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 15th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area