Senior Medicare Patrol
The summary for the Senior Medicare Patrol grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Senior Medicare Patrol: Senior Medicare Patrol
|Federal Grant Title:||Senior Medicare Patrol|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-AOA-MP-1105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Programs for the Aging_Title IV_and Title II_Discretionary Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 17th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 04, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,475,604|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||26|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other eligible applicants to be specified at a later date.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Barbara Lewisbarbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Policy [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Volunteer Care Corps
- • Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services
- • Legal Assistance Enhancement Program
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Promoting Aging In Place by Enhancing Access to Home Modifications
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...