The summary for the Solar Terrestrial grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Solar Terrestrial: Supports research on the processes by which energy in diverse forms is generated by the Sun, transported to the Earth, and ultimately deposited in the terrestrial environment. Major topics include space weather impacts, helioseismology, the solar dynamo, the solar activity cycle, magnetic flux emergence, solar flares and eruptive activity, coronal mass ejections, solar wind heating, solar energetic particles, interactions with cosmic rays, and solar wind/magnetosphere boundary problems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Solar Terrestrial|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PD-98-1523|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Proposals accepted anytime|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2006|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org NSF grants.gov support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Gr...
- • NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages
- • Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support
- • Antarctic Research
- • Long-Term Ecological Research
- • Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment (SHINE)
- • Geoscience Education
- • Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE)
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Campus Cyberinfrastructure
- • Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
- • Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research
- • Political Science
- • EPSCoR Research Infrastructure Improvement Program: Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations ...