South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council HIV/AIDS Prevention Program
The summary for the South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council HIV/AIDS Prevention Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council HIV/AIDS Prevention Program: The purpose is to reduce the number of new HIV infections by 5% per year, or at least by 10% through 2010, focusing particularly on eliminating racial and ethnic disparities in new HIV infections.
|Federal Grant Title:||South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council HIV/AIDS Prevention Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS10-10179E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Non-Governmental Organization Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 12, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- South Carolina HIV/AIDS Council HIV/AIDS Prevention Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical and Information Management Section (PGO) Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assuring Comprehensive Perinatal, Maternal and Infant Health and the Elimination of Perina...
- • Mass Mailing of HIV Self-Tests to Persons Disproportionately Affected by HIV in the U.S.
- • Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with...
- • Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Community-Based Organizations
- • Improving the Reach and Quality of Cancer Care in Rural Populations (R01 Clinical Trial Re...
- • Information Interchange and Technical Assistance for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Pr...
- • Capacity Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- • HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2