Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) for Year 2007 (P50)
The summary for the Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) for Year 2007 (P50) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) for Year 2007 (P50): The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) invite new and renewal grant applications for Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS). The intent of the SPOTRIAS is to support a collaboration of clinical researchers from different specialties whose collective efforts will lead to new approaches to early diagnosis and treatment of acute stroke patients. The goal of the SPOTRIAS will be to reduce the disability of and mortality in stroke patients by promoting rapid diagnosis and effective interventions. The support for SPOTRIAS is through an NIH specialized center grant (P50) mechanism. The maximum allowable direct cost per year for a SPOTRIAS will be $1,500,000. Required components of a SPOTRIAS (P50) grant application and grant include a minimum of three translational research projects, three or more cores, and a career development program. Required cores in a SPOTRIAS are a patient access core, tissue core, and a data management core.
|Federal Grant Title:||Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) for Year 2007 (P50)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-351|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NINDS Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Training of Postdocto...
- • Peripheral Pathology in the Lewy Body Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Mechanistic Basis of TDP-43-dependent Pathobiology in Common Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial...
- • The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Discovery of Biomarkers and Biomarker Signatures for Neurological and Neuromuscular Disord...
- • NINDS Cooperative Small Business Awards In Translational Research (SBIR/U44)
- • NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research
- • Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...