State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes
The summary for the State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes: The purpose of this announcement is to build, support, and enhance state arthritis programs to substantially expand the access, availability, and use of arthritis-appropriate evidence-based interventions. Specifically, the intent of this funding opportunity announcement is to implement strategies and other activities that embed arthritis-appropriate evidence-based interventions into multi-site delivery systems, conduct surveillance and use data to inform decision making, and promote health equity.
|Federal Grant Title:||State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP12-1210|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Email Submission [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA...
- • Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabet...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2