State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement: This funding opportunity will support the capacity of State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) to address the following overarching goals of the President's Health Centers Initiative: 1. Expanding and maintaining access to primary and preventive care; 2. Strengthening existing health centers; and 3. Improving the quality of care for BPHC-supported programs. Organizations funded through this opportunity will provide training and technical assistance (TA) to eligible entities including health centers on a State and/or regional basis. The training and TA will address the needs of potential and existing health centers to ensure the delivery of high quality primary care services and to build and maintain primary care capacity in underserved communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||State and Regional Primary Care Associations (PCAs) Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-062|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Technical and Non-Financial Assistance to Health Centers and National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Delivery Sites|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 01, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||55|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Current and/or new State and Regional Primary Care Associations that are working throughout their State or region with health centers or other community-based providers with missions and governance structures similar to that of health centers. Additional eligibility requirements will be included in the application materials.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners Cooperative Agreements (...
- • State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCAs)
- • National Technical Assistance Center Cooperative Agreement
- • National Project Management of the HRSA HDC
- • Cluster Leadership of the HRSA HDC
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care