State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination
The summary for the State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination: State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination "The State of the States in Developmental Disabilities" is a comparative nationwide longitudinal study of public financial commitments and programmatic trends in developmental disabilities services and supports. The project's activities include: • Analyzing developmental disabilities financial and programmatic trends in each state and the District of Columbia • Identifying trends and innovations in the financing of family support supported living, and supported employment in the states • Completing special studies, such as Medicaid spending for special education • Collaborating with other ACL data collection projects to show targeted current year and longitudinal data on the project website • Providing a create-a-chart option allowing reports to be customized
|Federal Grant Title:||State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOD-DNPA-0293|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 21st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 21st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 19th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$345,550|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 21st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Cargill-Willis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program