Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative (SPF-PFS)
The summary for the Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative (SPF-PFS) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative (SPF-PFS): The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP), is accepting applications for fiscal year (FY) 2015 Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success cooperative agreements (SPF-PFS 2015). The SPF-PFS program is designed to address two of the nations top substance abuse prevention priorities: 1) underage drinking among persons aged 12 to 20; and 2) prescription drug misuse and abuse among persons aged 12 to 25.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative (SPF-PFS)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SP-15-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 16, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Dec 17, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Dec 17, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$28,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,472,608|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||38|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for the SPF-PFS is limited to states (including two U.S. Territories and one Pacific Jurisdiction) and tribal entities that have completed a Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPF SIG) and are not currently receiving funds through SAMHSAs Partnerships for Success (PFS) grants.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success State and Tribal Initiative (SPF-PFS)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eileen Bermudez
Office of Financial Resources, Division of Grants Management
1 Choke Cherry Road
Rockville, MD 20857
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Adminis. 240-276-1135
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category III - Community Treatment and Servic...
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category II
- • Recovery Community Services Program
- • Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals
- • Expansion of Practitioner Education
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Adminis
- • Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment Grants (Short Title: SBIRT)
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the Establishment of a Southeast Asia Regional HIV Addict...
- • Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program
- • Targeted Capacity Expansion-Peer-to-Peer (Short Title: TCE-PTP)
- • Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up