Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
The summary for the Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control - CGH, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR): The Award Ceiling for Year 1 is 0 (none). CDC anticipates an Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding amount of $2,000,000 for Year 1, subject to the availability of funds.The overarching goal of the United States Government (USG) for PEPFAR in Côte d’Ivoire is to support country efforts to achieve epidemic control through evidence-based policies and interventions that continuously inform program improvements and support positive health outcomes. This NOFO will support implementation of surveillance and program evaluation activities to enhance access to key epidemiologic and surveillance data needed for ongoing program improvements and decision making. In order to attain the goal of this NOFO, the following activities will be implemented: a robust assessment and identification of priority epidemiologic and surveillance data gaps needed to address the highest priority strategies for meeting epidemic control; develop and/or update national surveillance plan; support for program evaluation activities to examine health outcomes from implementation of innovative strategies such as differentiated service delivery models, multi-month scripting (MMS), and transition to tenofovir disoproxil fumarate lamivudine/dolutegravir (TLD); implementation of capacity building activities to improve timely development of quality scientific abstracts, publications, and presentations; and technical assistance (TA) and training to promote information sharing and exchange of best practices of surveillance and program evaluation findings among national stakeholders.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Care and Support Services in Cote d'Ivoire for People Living with HIV AIDS and Their Families through Surveillance and Program Evaluation under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control - CGH (HHS-CDC-CGH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-GH20-2015|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 29th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 29th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||November 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||November 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 23rd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 17th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Randolph Williams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the Presi...
- • Accelerating and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control and Related Diseases in Western and West-...
- • Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative Systems and Technologies in...
- • Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care...
- • Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control - CGH
- • Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Stra...
- • Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health ...
- • Tanzania Global Health Security Partner Engagement: Advancing Efforts and Strategies to Pr...
- • Advancing Ethiopias Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emer...
- • Strengthening Laboratory Systems to Establish Routine Laboratory based surveillance for Pr...