Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults
The summary for the Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults: The objective of this funding opportunity announcement is to build upon work previously done in this area by promoting continued and expanded engagement in national peer-to-peer networks, furthering the design and implementation of small grants demonstration programs at the community level, strengthening and refining evaluation and continuous improvement processes, and expanding dissemination activities. The goal of this 5 year project is to build upon proven models and approaches that can be used by states and communities across the country to involve people with disabilities and older adults in the design and implementation of coordinated transportation systems in ways that successfully make those systems responsive to the needs of these populations. The successful applicant will be expected to build upon the advancements made in this area over the previous 5 years by continuing to establish and expand the partnerships necessary to ensure full inclusion of person with disabilities and older adults in transportation policy and program development, further growing and developing peer-to-peer support networks for the purposes of knowledge sharing and capacity building, further stimulating inclusive transportation planning and service provision through the administration of a small grants demonstration program, and developing in collaboration with ACL a detailed evaluation program. Collect and synthesize information relevant to new and emerging practices experienced in the field.
|Federal Grant Title:||Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACL-CIP-DNTC-0233|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 31st, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||May 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jesse Moore
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program