Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal
The summary for the Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Cooperative Agreement to the University of Nevada, Reno under the authority of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 15.560, Public Law 111-11, Title IX-Bureau of Reclamation Authorizations, Subtitle F-Secure Water, Section 9509 Research Agreement Authority. Estimated total Federal amount of agreement is $331,208. Reclamation is providing $331,208 in Fiscal Year 2020. The objectives of the project are: · determine the efficacy of Ultraviolet-C (UV) light to treat aquatic vegetation in unlined canals; · determine the optimal treatment time during an aquatic macrophyte’s growth cycle; · construct a UV treatment time to macrophyte density relationship within unlined canal; · quantify aquatic vegetation regrowth rates following UV treatments of varying exposure times. (Refer to the Notice of Intent to Award Announcement No. BOR-CGB-20-N004 for additional information) A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Christina Munoz/Grants Management Specialist, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Study the Efficacy of UV Light to Treat Aquatic Vegetation in an Unlined Canal|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-CGB-20-N004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$331,208|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$331,208|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 16th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- no restrictions on the type of organization eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- christina a munoz
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Cyanophage treatment development for mitigating freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms caused by ...
- • Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatme...
- • Concentrate Minimization—Inline Static Mixer/Crystallizers
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2020
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Iowa for Integrated Bubble, Sound and Light...
- • Predicting the Interactions between Flow, Sediment and Riparian Vegetation
- • Design and Testing of Computationally-Efficient Methods to Evaluate Parameter and Model Un...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II
- • Water Reclamation and Reuse Research Projects
- • Notice of Intent to Award
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas