Supplemental Funds to Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) PS08-862, Networking, Training & Education
The summary for the Supplemental Funds to Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) PS08-862, Networking, Training & Education grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Supplemental Funds to Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) PS08-862, Networking, Training & Education: The purpose of the program is to develop strategies that will result in a U.S. health care workforce prepared to screen and diagnose viral hepatitis and provide care and treatment to infected persons. This program addresses the Healthy People 2020 focus area(s) of Immunization and Infectious Diseases, Objectives IID-25 Reduce Hepatitis B and IID-26, Reduce new hepatitis C infections.
|Federal Grant Title:||Supplemental Funds to Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) PS08-862, Networking, Training & Education|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS08-8620401SUPP11|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 23, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 23, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following CDC-RFA-PS08-862, Part D grantees may submit an application: The University of Alabama, Birmingham and University of Washington, Seattle.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS) [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2