Supplements to Support Evaluation of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots (Admin Supp)
The summary for the Supplements to Support Evaluation of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots (Admin Supp) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Supplements to Support Evaluation of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots (Admin Supp): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support projects that will incorporate the use of one or more of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots into ongoing research activities. The use of an infrastructure in which large scale genomic data is co-located with computational resources and analysis tools is expected to lead to increased research efficiency and broader access to tools and data for cancer researchers, an important priority for the NCI. The activities and outcomes of projects funded through these supplements will help inform NCI's future plans for providing a computational infrastructure for genomics data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Supplements to Support Evaluation of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots (Admin Supp)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-15-305|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Biology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 18, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 18, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 23, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 23, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 18, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Independent school districts
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
Special district governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P50 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
- • Integrative Cancer Biology Programs
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R21)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...