Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)
The summary for the Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot): This is a pilot project to support and promote the safe and enjoyable park user experience through the collaborative management, construction, and maintenance of an existing trail system. This project involves extensive collaboration between Santa Monica Mountains Fund (SMMF) and the National Park Service to help coordinate the stewardship efforts of numerous user groups and interested volunteers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00635|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||August 9th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 9th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 9th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 9th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreements Officer Kristina Bliss 805 370 2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area