Surficial Geologic Mapping along the St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers, St. Croix NSR
The summary for the Surficial Geologic Mapping along the St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers, St. Croix NSR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Surficial Geologic Mapping along the St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers, St. Croix NSR: Surficial Geologic Mapping along the St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers, St. Croix National Scenic Riverway. For this second phase of new surficial geologic mapping at SACN, University of Wisconsin will provide 1:100,000 scale surficial geologic maps for the areas delineated by the portions of the River Falls West, Prescott, and Hastings quadrangles in Wisconsin (all along the St. Croix River) and delineated by all of the Bean Lake and Reserve quadrangles (both along the Namekagon River). This mapping project provides necessary geologic information to park managers for science-based resource management as well as providing new information on the surficial geology of the area which is of considerable scientific and technical interest as a result of the complex interactions of retreating ice lobes during the most recent glaciation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Surficial Geologic Mapping along the St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers, St. Croix NSR|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00417|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 29th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||July 29th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 9th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 29th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...