Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan
The summary for the Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan: Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan
|Federal Grant Title:||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD15-150602CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities - Prevention and Surveillance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 5, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jan 28, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 28, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 5, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-DD15-1506: Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Across the Lifespan.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/...
- • Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- • Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- • Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders th...
- • Promoting Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- • Surveillance of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) and Other Birth Defects in Low and Middle Incom...
- • Increase Awareness of Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia (ACD) Among Health Care Providers
- • Utilizing Existing Birth Defects Surveillance Programs to Include Surveillance Data on Sti...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2