Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork
The summary for the Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork: This project will inventory globally-rare riverscour communities on the lower nine miles of the Clear Fork River in Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area. Surveys will augment previous riverscour surveys in the park and will provide location and abundance information for threatened, endangered and exotic plant species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00588|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 1st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 27th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,642|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Department of the Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area, is announcing a notice of intent to award a cooperative agreement; this is NOT A REQUEST for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities WITHOUT FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION, under Cooperative Agreement P18AC00730 with Austin Peay State University, for a project titled; Survey Riverscour Communities of the Clear Fork
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brian Straka 8654361217
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area