Synthesis of Water Quality Data for Gulf of Mexico Coastal Parks
The summary for the Synthesis of Water Quality Data for Gulf of Mexico Coastal Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Synthesis of Water Quality Data for Gulf of Mexico Coastal Parks: This project will combine water quality data from NPS and other federal and state agencies with information from park Watershed Condition Assessments to give Gulf Coast parks local, and regional perspectives on water quality issues. On a regional level, the data synthesis will provide NPS with a snapshot of water quality inside and outside park boundaries and a new perspective on ocean and coastal water quality. This better understanding of water quality issues will help parks identify the most effective areas to put their efforts in protecting park water Quality, and areas that will require partnerships with other federal, state and local agencies to address.
|Federal Grant Title:||Synthesis of Water Quality Data for Gulf of Mexico Coastal Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-NRSS-P12AT50518|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 30, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$51,584|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent to award single source to the University of West Florida.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland Contracting Specialist Phone 504-589-3882
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...