THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- GLNF CESU: Evaluating the National Park Service Exotic Plant Management Team Methods to Ensure Best Practices for Pollinators- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
The summary for the THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- GLNF CESU: Evaluating the National Park Service Exotic Plant Management Team Methods to Ensure Best Practices for Pollinators- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- GLNF CESU: Evaluating the National Park Service Exotic Plant Management Team Methods to Ensure Best Practices for Pollinators- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS: The Recipient is a member of the Great Lakes-Northern Forest CESU who was awarded a Master Cooperative Agreement P12AC31164 allowing the University of Minnesota to participate in specific tasks, and can provide the necessary activities involved in this particular task while providing an effective outcome for NPS and the objectives of this research/educational project. The goal of this work is for the Cariveau Lab at the University of Minnesota to assist the NPS in assessing how exotic plants and current Exotic Plant Management Team (EPMT) practices affect native pollinator communities. The Cooperator will conduct a literature review, create a baseline of plant-pollinator interactions at Ice Age National Trail and St. Croix National Riverway and develop best practice recommendations for various exotic plant management options. NPS will assist in the development of the evaluation approach, provide information needed for the Principle Investigator to evaluate from the EPMT program, and assist in obtaining permits.
|Federal Grant Title:||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- GLNF CESU: Evaluating the National Park Service Exotic Plant Management Team Methods to Ensure Best Practices for Pollinators- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP16AC01721|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 16th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||September 6th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||October 16th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$275,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 6th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- This is a Task Agreement under Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU Master Agreement P12AC31164. Members of the Great Lakes CESU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Noel Miller
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...