Terrestrial and Airborne LiDAR Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs in Three Regions
The summary for the Terrestrial and Airborne LiDAR Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs in Three Regions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Terrestrial and Airborne LiDAR Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs in Three Regions: This notice of intent and non-competitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior Policy, Departmental Manual 505DM2. This action will result in the award of a task agreement under a Cooperative Agreement for the Piedmont-South Atlantic Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit. The project objective is to cooperatively document, provide baseline data and produce 3D digital records of critically threatened petroglyph archeological sites affected in three regions (SER, PNW and NCR).
|Federal Grant Title:||Terrestrial and Airborne LiDAR Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs in Three Regions|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-SEAC-P12AC11168|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 21, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 21, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$88,575|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alison Smith Grants Management Specialist Phone 404-507-5754
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area