Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
The summary for the Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park: Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
|Federal Grant Title:||Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00713|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||September 19th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 19th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 20th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,999|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$34,999|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$34,999|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 19th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to award to Utah State University under Master Agreement P17AC01073 Not a request for applications
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Gaertner .
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area