The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs
The summary for the The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs: The objective of this Agreement is to work with the Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies (CAST) at the University of Arkansas (UA) to conduct and evaluate the utility of multiple 3D documentation methods on petroglyph panels at archaeological sites within Pecos NHP. The project will assist the park with determining which methods are most appropriate to record petroglyphs as well as facilitate analyses related to condition assessment, cyclical monitoring for change detection, and management planning/tribal consultation related to petroglyph sites.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00080|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 17th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 17th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||June 8th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 8th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 22nd, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$61,322|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$61,322|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 8th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...