The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve
The summary for the The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve: Cooperative Ecosystem Study Unit (CESU) Project under Joint Venture Agreement P16AC00003, Pacific Northwest CESU Network.
|Federal Grant Title:||The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Information and Statistics Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||November 22nd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 22nd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||November 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,298|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$38,298|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 22nd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Erica Cordeiro 907-644-3315
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area