The Enhanced ADRC Options Counseling Program
The summary for the The Enhanced ADRC Options Counseling Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The Enhanced ADRC Options Counseling Program: ACL, CMS and VHA's long range vision is to have ADRC Options Counseling Programs fully operational and available to individuals in every community across the country. Options Counselors provide individuals and their families with objective information on the full range of LTSS options along with one-on-one help in understanding and accessing necessary services and service delivery options (e.g., self-direction, managed care) through a person-centered planning process. It is ACL, CMS and VHA's expectation that the five key ADRC Options Counseling functions outlined below will be implemented statewide by the end of the 3-year project period under this funding opportunity. The five key components of a fully developed ADRC Options Counseling Program include: - ADRC Access Points - One-on-One Options Counseling - Streamlined Access to Public Programs - Person-Centered Transition Support - Quality Assurance
|Federal Grant Title:||The Enhanced ADRC Options Counseling Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2012-ACL-RO-1210|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Affordable Care Act - Aging and Disability Resource Center|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 31, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 31, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be any State Medicaid Agency, the State Unit on Aging, a State Disability Agency, or other state entity designated by the Office of the Governor. The State Medicaid Agency, State Unit on Aging, and State Disability Agency/Agencies must all be involved in the development and implementation of the states ADRC Options Counseling Program under this Opportunity. Only one application can be submitted for a given state, and the Office of the Governor must designate the agency that will serve as the lead agency for the states ADRC Options Counseling Program. ACL, CMS and VHA expect that the lead agency will partner with individuals and organizations representing them, local governments, and other entities in planning, developing and implementing their ADRC grant application and program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rebecca Mannrebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Policy [email@example.com]
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...