The FaceBase Consortium: Functional Genomics of Craniofacial Development and Disease (U01)
The summary for the The FaceBase Consortium: Functional Genomics of Craniofacial Development and Disease (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The FaceBase Consortium: Functional Genomics of Craniofacial Development and Disease (U01): Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), National Institutes of Health (NIH), solicits grant applications from institutions/ organizations that propose to develop projects to advance our understanding of normal craniofacial development and the genetic and environmental perturbations that lead to diseases and disorders.These projects will collaborate and interact to form the FaceBase Consortium, and the accumulated knowledge will be housed in a database termed FaceBase.This initiative embraces the elements of experimental data collection and annotation, data coordination and integration, systems level analyses, and clinical application.This particular FOA solicits for three types of applications: i) data coordination and management hub, ii) research projects that will focus on mid-face development and orofacial clefting, and iii) technology development projects. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Cooperative Agreement (U01) award grant mechanism. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NIDCR intends to commit up to a total cost of $6.0 million in 2009 through this announcement to support approximately 8-10 awards, including a single data coordination and management hub. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||The FaceBase Consortium: Functional Genomics of Craniofacial Development and Disease (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DE-09-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 30, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 02, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Private institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...
- • Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPOREs) in Human Cancers for Years 2021, 2022...
- • HEAL Initiative: Non-addictive Analgesic Therapeutics Development [Small Molecules and Bio...
- • Emergency Awards RADx-RAD: Novel Biosensing for Screening, Diagnosis and Monitoring of COV...
- • Emergency Awards RADx-RAD: Screening for COVID-19 by Electronic-Nose Technology (SCENT) (U...
- • Epidemiological and Behavioral Research in Oral Health
- • Metagenomic Analyses of the Oral Microbiome
- • Phase Iii Clinical Trials in Oral Infectious Diseases
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...