The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed): Reissue of RFA-NS-15-009. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications to support the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) Human Cell and Data Repository (NHCDR). The repository will maintain the current collection of fibroblast and induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) lines as well as develop, characterize, expand source cells and iPSCs, and where appropriate, genetically modify new high-quality iPSC lines accordance with the NINDS mission. The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository will distribute human cell resources broadly to qualified academic and industry researchers to advance basic and translational research in neurological disorders.
|Federal Grant Title:||The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NS-19-038|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 30th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||November 27th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$850,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 30th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • NINDS Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Training of Postdocto...
- • Peripheral Pathology in the Lewy Body Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Mechanistic Basis of TDP-43-dependent Pathobiology in Common Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial...
- • Discovery of Biomarkers and Biomarker Signatures for Neurological and Neuromuscular Disord...
- • Molecular Mechanisms of Blood-Brain Barrier Function and Dysfunction in Alzheimer's diseas...
- • NINDS Cooperative Small Business Awards In Translational Research (SBIR/U44)
- • NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research
- • Career Development Award to Promote Diversity in Neuroscience Research
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...