The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination
The summary for the The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination: This project is a longitudinal study of annual state-by-state and national statistics on residential services and supports for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The project will include funding for supports and services from a variety of sources, including public and non-public, Medicaid-funded and non-Medicaid-funded residential and supportive services. The project will: • Utilize a large multistate database on individuals with developmental disabilities to examine the associations between personal characteristics, housing, financing and support models, state systems on inclusion, self-determination, satisfaction, and outcomes • Conduct state policy and program surveys on key topics in residential and other community services • Maintain a clearinghouse of information and resources on consumer-controlled housing, the direct support workforce, and community living outcomes The project will disseminate research using annual reports, the IMPACT, and theQualityMall.org website. The Build-a-Report tool and website allow reports to be customized. The grantee will collaborate with other AoD data collection projects to show targeted current year and longitudinal data on the project website.
|Federal Grant Title:||The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOD-DNPA-0294|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 21st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 21st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$345,550|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 21st, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katherine Cargill-Willis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center
- • Closing the Health Disparity Gap for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabiliti...
- • Supported Decision Making Across the Lifespan Planning Grant
- • Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities
- • Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Ho...
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 for Military Families
- • Projects of National Significance: Family Support 360 Centers
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program