The presence of endocrine disrupting compounds, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products on the Baca National Wildlife Refuge and their effect on two species of imperiled fish.
The summary for the The presence of endocrine disrupting compounds, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products on the Baca National Wildlife Refuge and their effect on two species of imperiled fish. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
The presence of endocrine disrupting compounds, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products on the Baca National Wildlife Refuge and their effect on two species of imperiled fish.: This synopsis is the full announcement. \The tasks to be performed under this agreement are as follows: -Provide a graduate student, working under the supervision of Associate Professor, Dr. Maria S. Seplveda, to assist with data collection and analyses. -Analyze water quality data from EPA lab per Investigation Objectives -Analyze fish (qPCR and histology) tissue to determine if they are exposed to and affected by EDCs per Investigation Objectives. -Conduct a trophic characterization of 2 creeks per Investigation Objectives -Use POCIS samplers to determine accumulation rates of PPCPs in 2 creeks per Investigation Objectives This Single Source Award is being made in accordance with Department of the Interior Policy 505 DM 2.14 B 2 which allows for award without competition to an applicant for activity continuation. The activity to be funded is necessary to the satisfactory completion of the Investigation per the Proposal and for which competition would have a significant adverse effect on the continuity and completion of the activity.
|Federal Grant Title:||The presence of endocrine disrupting compounds, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products on the Baca National Wildlife Refuge and their effect on two species of imperiled fish.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R6-IMPERILEDFISHENDOCRINE|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Grants (Generic)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 08, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 08, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,610|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicant Eligibility (081): Federal, State and local government agencies; Federally-recognized Tribal governments; private nonprofit institutions/organizations; public nonprofit institutions/organizations. Beneficiary Eligibility (082): Federal, State and local government agencies; Federally-recognized private nonprofit institutions/organizations; public nonprofit institutions/ organizations; general public. Credentials/Documentation (083): No Credentials or documentation are required. This program is excluded from coverage under OMB Circular No. A-87.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea Meyer Grants Management Specialist Phone 303-236-5412
- Similar Government Grants
- • Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly Status Surveys
- • Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration
- • At- risk freshwater mussel survey Bogue Chitto NWR
- • Research Grants (Generic)
- • Monitoring and Tracking Maine Piping Plovers and Terns and Saltmarsh Sparrows
- • White Nose Syndrome Research
- • Habitat Patch Size and Detection Probability of Yuma Clapper Rail
- • Canada Goose Banding
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)