Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management
The summary for the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a modification to a previously single source justified cooperative agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-17-NERO-0085|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 29th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$121,300|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$121,300|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$121,300|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a modification to a previously single source justified cooperative agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area