Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II
The summary for the Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II: This funding announcement is not a request for applications or proposals. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a task agreement under a previously competed or single source justified master cooperative agreement (the Gulf Coast, Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreement (P12AC51051). The purpose of this project is to continue the support that students and student-interns provide for the development of interpretive and research services for the national NPS Trails & Rails program. In FY17-18, focus of the work will be outreach efforts for (a) the National Park Service and Amtrak partnership, (b) sustain training and other programmatic commitments. Work will include the training of new youth volunteers and retention of current individuals in the program. Primary focus will be public awareness of the NPS and a series of events and products to highlight the event. This will be done through onboard Amtrak programs, training, public and internal presentations and products. The project will also provide outreach exposure through various media format of the NPS Trails & Rails program and Gulf Coast CESU, of which both are housed at Texas A&M University.
|Federal Grant Title:||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-CESU-17-21675|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 20th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 20th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$26,797|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent to award to Texas A&M University .
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area