Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
The summary for the Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support: In accordance with CFDA 66.716, EPA is soliciting applications from the following eligible entities to submit applications under this announcement: any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Native American Organizations, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and any agency or instrumentally thereof exclusive of local governments (includes public institutions of higher education and hospitals). Native American Organizations include Indian groups, cooperatives, corporations, partnerships, associations. This solicitation is for the performance period of October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2025.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPP-2019-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||September 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||September 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$975,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$975,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emily Ryan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • 2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant
- • Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Lead-Based Paint Program
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings