Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement Single Eligibility Competition
The summary for the Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement Single Eligibility Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement Single Eligibility Competition: Grants Notice
|Federal Grant Title:||Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement Single Eligibility Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS10-10050301SUPP12|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Project Grants and Cooperative Agreements for Tuberculosis Control Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||No date given|
|Creation Date:||No date given|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Information not provided|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement
- • Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S.-A...
- • Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the Uni...
- • Improving Effectiveness of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Programs in Resource Li...
- • Tuberculosis Elimination and Laboratory Cooperative Agreement (CoAg)
- • TB Elimination and Laboratory
- • Cooperative Agreement to the Medical Research Council (MRC) of South Africa for TB Control...
- • International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (IUATLD): Improving the Effectiv...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test