U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Broad Agency Announcement for Extramural Medical Research
The summary for the U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Broad Agency Announcement for Extramural Medical Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army USAMRAA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Broad Agency Announcement for Extramural Medical Research: The U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command's (USAMRMC) mission is to provide solutions to medical problems of importance to the American warfighter at home and abroad. The scope of this effort and the priorities attached to specific projects are influenced by changes in military and civilian medical science and technology, operational requirements, military threat assessments, and national defense strategies. The extramural research and development program plays a vital role in the fulfillment of the objectives established by the USAMRMC. General information on USAMRMC can be obtained at: (https://mrmc.detrick.army.mil/) This Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is intended to solicit extramural research and development ideas, and is issued under the provisions of the Competition in Contracting Act of 1984 (Public Law 98-369), as implemented in Federal Acquisition Regulation 6.102(a)(2) and 35.016. This announcement provides a general description of USAMRMCs research programs, including research areas of interest; general information; the evaluation and selection criteria; and proposal/application preparation instructions. In accordance with FAR 6.102, projects funded under this announcement must be for basic and applied research and that part of development not related to the development of a specific system or hardware procurement.
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Broad Agency Announcement for Extramural Medical Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army USAMRAA|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W81XWH-BAA-12-1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant Procurement Contract|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Military Medical Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Oct 01, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||300|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Resource and Community Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
- • DoD Rare Cancers, Concept Award
- • DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
- • FY2006 Deployed War Fighter Protection Research Program
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2003 (FY03) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP)C...
- • Department of Defense (DOD) Fiscal Year 2004 (FY04) Breast Cancer Research Program (BCRP) ...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army USAMRAA
- • DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award
- • DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research Program, Qualitative Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Translational Research Award
- • DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
- • DoD Complex Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Research - Clinical Research Award