UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19
The summary for the UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19: The UW-NPS Research Center is a university-operated seasonal facility in NPS-owned historic assets at the AMK Ranch Historic District in north-central Grand Teton National Park, existing in that location since 1976 and maintained under a General Agreement signed by the NPS and University of Wyoming in 2010. The entity maintains a long-term cooperative research program, a shared funding initiative between the University of Wyoming and the National Park Service, to promote cost-effective research in the NPS units of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. The NPS provides, by agreement, a minimum of $25,000 per year for research grants, which is matched by the University of Wyoming. Individual research project ideas are submitted to the University of Wyoming in response to a request for proposals, and awarded competitively based on merit, contributions to science, and applicability to park and ecosystem needs.
|Federal Grant Title:||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00373|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 5th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$32,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$32,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area