Urban Waters Learning Network
The summary for the Urban Waters Learning Network grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Urban Waters Learning Network: The project will support the work of Groundwork USA to continue development of the Urban Waters Learning Network and expand it to additional communities. GW USA will draw on the expertise it has developed through the Groundwork USA network and partnerships with other practitioners to provide technical assistance to communities impacted by brownfields and other environmental justice issues to conserve and improve impaired urban water resources, such as rivers, lakes, wetlands and shorelines. It will provide local organizations, tribal and local governments that are part of the Urban Waters Learning Network with the skills and techniques to effectively restore these resources over time.
|Federal Grant Title:||Urban Waters Learning Network|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00050|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||January 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||January 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 21st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$328,998|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$328,998|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notification of Intent to Award to Groundwork USA under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00624 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area