Utah Geological Survey Collaboration on Geologic Hazards, Paleontology, and Abandoned Mine Lands Project
The summary for the Utah Geological Survey Collaboration on Geologic Hazards, Paleontology, and Abandoned Mine Lands Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Utah Geological Survey Collaboration on Geologic Hazards, Paleontology, and Abandoned Mine Lands Project: Collaboration on research, inventory and monitoring, resource assessments, and public education and outreach projects in units of the NPS in Utah. Stimulating and promoting public purposes including education, productive community involvement, and furthering the understanding and appreciation of resources within the NPS. Collaborating to increase the public's awareness and understanding of the relevance of Earth sciences.
|Federal Grant Title:||Utah Geological Survey Collaboration on Geologic Hazards, Paleontology, and Abandoned Mine Lands Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00076|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Notice of Intent to Award. No application will be|
|Original Application Deadline:||Notice of Intent to Award. No application will be|
|Posted Date:||May 30, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 30, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$1|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John Bechtold, 303-969-2492John_Bechtold@nps.gov
No Applications Will Be Accepted [John_Bechtold@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area