Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River
The summary for the Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River: This Agreement provides for the transfer of funds for field work and accuracy assessment data collection of a vegetation map for Niobrara National Scenic River (NIOB) consistent with the standards set by the NPS Vegetation Mapping Inventory Program (NPS VMI). NPS VMI standard products include a vegetation map that has a quantifiable measure of accuracy. This agreement is to provide funding for the accuracy assessment of the draft vegetation map. To date, Colorado State University has worked with NPS to complete the vegetation plot data and classification, vegetation key, and draft vegetation map. We wish to continue working with Colorado State University to conduct a thorough field-based assessment of the vegetation map accuracy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Field work at Niobrara National Scenic River|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00570|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 27th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 27th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 7th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$93,380|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$93,380|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 27th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with Colorado State University under existing cooperative agreement P17AC00971. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area