Vision Health: Developing an Integrative Approach for Promotion and Protection
The summary for the Vision Health: Developing an Integrative Approach for Promotion and Protection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vision Health: Developing an Integrative Approach for Promotion and Protection: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-DP08-001 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Vision Health: Developing an Integrative Approach for Promotion and Protection." Approximately $1,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to fund research that will develop an effective comprehensive public health approach to address eye health promotion and vision loss prevention. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to September 30, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vision Health: Developing an Integrative Approach for Promotion and Protection|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DP-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Chronic Diseases: Research, Control, and Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Nov 09, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Nov 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC and FDA for Small Business Innovation Rese...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, and FDA for Small Business Innovation Res...
- • PHS 2020-2 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Ap...
- • Developing and Disseminating Strategies to Build Sustainable Lupus Awareness, Knowledge, S...
- • Research to Enhance the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System
- • Diabetes Prevention and Control in the Americas
- • Demonstration Project for Identifying Individuals at High-Risk for Chronic Kidney Disease ...
- • Assessment of Proposed Revisions to the Youth Tobacco Survey: Impact on Measures of Youth ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2