Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
The summary for the Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument: The Waco Mammoth National Monument Visitor Use Study will strengthen the partnership between the National Park Service and Baylor University, promote opportunities for local, applied research for Baylor University students, and provide the Waco Mammoth Partnership (WMP: National Park Service, City of Waco, Waco Mammoth Foundation, and Baylor University) with valuable data about visitors and their interests that will inform future management decisions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00092|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 16th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 16th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 26th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,108|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,108|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 16th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Inventory Archaeological Resources, Gardner River Geothermal Area,
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...