WRP Easement Monitoring in Florida
The summary for the WRP Easement Monitoring in Florida grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Florida State Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WRP Easement Monitoring in Florida: The objectives of monitoring WRP easements is to assess the success of wetland restoration efforts on each easement including, specific vegetation and water control structures. Information gathered in monitoring may be used to: gain knowledge on which techniques are working and which techniques are not working, and gain a better understanding of operation and maintenance issues. There are an estimated 58,000 acres to be monitored in Florida under the cooperative agreement (s). The cooperator will be responsible for monitoring of assigned easements in accordance with NRCS specifications. There will be substantial involvement between NRCS and the recipient during the performance of the work.
|Federal Grant Title:||WRP Easement Monitoring in Florida|
|Federal Agency Name:||Florida State Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NRCS-WR01-FL-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wetlands Reserve Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 24, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 10, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants must be certified as a Technical Service Provider (TSP) meeting the USDA NRCS national criteria established for certification. The certification criteria is located in ?TechReg,? an NRCS web based certification application program found at: http://techreg.usda.gov.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Merrill, Lynn , Contracting Officer, Phone 352-338-9553, Fax 352-338-9574, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Merrill, Lynn
- Similar Government Grants
- • NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.
- • Arkansas easement restoration
- • Announcement for proposals to provide NRCS easement programs restoration assistance.
- • Wetland Restoration and Management Assistance - Wisconsin
- • 2017 NRCS Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont
- • Wetland Reserve Program Restoration
- • Technical Assistance to Monitor Wetland Reserve Program
- • Wetlands Reserve Program Restoration
- More Grants from the Florida State Office
- • Eqip Cooperative Agreement
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Caribbean Area (State) Component FY10
- • Conservation Innovation Grant Florida State Component
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Caribbean Area (State) Component FY-09
- • Conservation Innovation Grants - Caribbean Area Component FY-2008