WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance
The summary for the WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance: This funding opportunity will allow the Willamette Valley National Wildlife Refuge Complex (WVNWRC) to secure one full-time youth at William L. Finley NWR during an 18-week term. This will allow the WVNWRC to monitor population for the federally threatened streaked horn larks, as well as other biological, habitat management, and outreach duties.
|Federal Grant Title:||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00233|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,502|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,502|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The recipient has been selected.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Administrative Officer Heather Leopard 541-757-7236
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)