Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers
The summary for the Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers: This project will build upon a conservation partnership established between 6 ¿sister parks¿ and other reserves in Arizona and northern Mexico that share similar natural resources. We will continue the sister park relationship between Saguaro National Park, Sky Island Alliance, Mexico national parks, and other partners to connect resource managers and conservation and management needs. We will focus on creating by creating bi-national events related to water and wildlife. Our major goal is to create a better understanding of the value of natural resources while engaging tourists and business sector in promoting our shared national parks, consistent with the outreach goals of the Southwest Border Resource Protection Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Watershed Moment: Connecting People, Mountains and Rivers|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00187|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 1st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 2nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$33,921|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$33,921|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...