Western Invasives Network (WIN)
The summary for the Western Invasives Network (WIN) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Western Invasives Network (WIN): This program is to prevent the introduction and control the spread of the most harmful invasive plant species in the region by facilitating information exchange and cooperative management among all willing land managers; to provide a clearinghouse for the dissemination of educational materials; to provide an organizing body for training weed practitioners and the public; and to create efficiencies for all entities involved in invasive species management by networking with invasive species groups and programs and facilitating connections among these entities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Western Invasives Network (WIN)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00140|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 28, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 07, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on APPLICATION tabl above to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Dowley, 503-808-6243
Western Invasives Network
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management
- • Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
- • FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
- • NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...