Wildfire Community Assistance in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota
The summary for the Wildfire Community Assistance in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wildfire Community Assistance in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota: To promote community assistance programs that will be used to develop local capability including, but not limited to; Wildfire planning, wildfire mitigation actions, and wildland fire education/prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wildfire Community Assistance in Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 1, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 1, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Dec 11, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Dec 11, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 1, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Special district governments
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori Anderson, Grants Management Officer, 406-896-5196
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance P...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Fuels Management an...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Fuels Management and Community Fire Ass...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Progra...
- • Bureau of Land Management IIJA Alaska Hazardous Fuels Management and Community Fire Assist...
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program