Wildland-Urban Interface Community Assistance, Oregon/Washington
The summary for the Wildland-Urban Interface Community Assistance, Oregon/Washington grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wildland-Urban Interface Community Assistance, Oregon/Washington: The wildland-urban interface community assistance program provides funding to state and local governments, non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, and Tribes to reduce risk of fire in the wildland-urban interface in the vicinity of lands managed by the DOI. This program seeks to decrease wildland fire-related losses to rural economies through enhanced local mitigation; and to help reduce Federal, state, tribal and local expenditures on wildland fire suppression, particularly in the wildland-urban interface. All applications and pre-application material received by DOI bureaus within each state are reviewed and prioritized collaboratively. Priority for, and amount of funding awarded per grantee is based on relative need, proximity to, and partnership with DOI lands and bureaus, and other factors.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wildland-Urban Interface Community Assistance, Oregon/Washington|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-RFA07-0004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Counties, cities, state and local governmental agencies, federally recognized Tribes, universities and colleges, school districts, and state-chartered non-profit organizations that collaborated with their Local Coordination Groups to develop community-based projects through the pre-application process and were tentatively selected for funding during the spring of 2006 may now submit their formal applications for funding.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling
Phone 503-808-6221 firstname.lastname@example.org Wildland-Urban Interface Community Assistance, Oregon/Washington
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...