Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5
The summary for the Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5: WR provides Federal grant funding to the 50 States, Commonwealths, and territories for the selection, restoration, rehabilitation, and improvement of wildlife habitat; wildlife management research; wildlife population surveys and inventories; land acquisition; hunter education and safety programs; coordination; development of facilities; facilities and services for conducting a hunter education and safety programs; and provisions for public use of wildlife resources. The Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 4(c)) includes training in the safe handling and use of firearms and archery equipment; hunter responsibilities and ethics; survival; construction, operation, and maintenance of public shooting ranges; and basic wildlife management and identification. Hunter Education and Safety Programs include the development and implementation of a programmed course of instruction leading toward the achievement of the hunter safety training goals and objectives. In general, the course is to train students to be safe and responsible hunters and assist the agency in accomplishing its mission and goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00159|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Driscoll, Grants Fiscal Officer, 413-253-8409
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
- • R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife...
- • R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies On...
- • R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only
- • Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)